Why T-Detect COVID?
- Assess and improve your workplace safety procedures.
- Give your employees peace of mind.
- Support employees with lingering symptoms who never got tested or are unsatisfied with prior COVID-19 testing.
- Help your employees understand their past exposure, allowing them to make important decisions about their health.
T-Detect COVID is the first test that detects T cells to determine if you’ve had recent or past infection with SARS-CoV-2.
Read the T-Detect COVID employer brochure.
How it works
Doctor orders T-Detect COVID via Adaptive’s secure ordering portal.
2. Blood draw
Certified phlebotomist collects the blood sample and ships the test kit back to us.
Adaptive provides results to the doctor via our secure portal.
Estimated time for test results is 7-10 days from shipment of the blood sample (including 5-7 days for lab processing*).
* Lab processing begins once all required provider and patient information is validated.
We’ll work with your organization to determine the ordering process that works best for your employees.
Special pricing for T-Detect COVID for employers due to the public health emergency.
- Data on File. Adaptive Biotechnologies. 2021.
T cell testing can detect past COVID-19 infections up to ten months after infection with 90% sensitivity.1
T-Detect COVID can capture past COVID-19 infections that may be missed by serology testing.
T-Detect COVID can support your research due to its high sensitivity and specificity.
* T-Detect COVID is not FDA cleared or approved. It is authorized for emergency use under an Emergency Use Authorization.
This test has not been FDA cleared or approved but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an EUA.
Testing of venous whole blood using K2 EDTA specimens is limited to laboratories designated by Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation that are certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, and meets the requirements to perform high complexity tests as described in the T-Detect COVID Test Standard Operating Procedure that was reviewed by the FDA under this EUA.
This test has been authorized only for detecting and identifying the presence of an adaptive T-cell immune response to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
The emergency use of this test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
T-Detect™ COVID is not indicated for use in patients under age 18.