Select test prescription option:
- Patient is responsible for physician copays and associated costs.
- Contact your physician to request the test.
- Your physician reviews the results and shares them with you.
- For more convenient ordering, a board-certified virtual physician authorizes the test based on your health information.
- The results are sent via email.
- Sign up to receive a notification when the virtual provider option is available.
The T-Detect COVID Test is not currently available in the state of New York. Awaiting local regulatory approvals. Sign up to receive a notification on when the test will be available.
Contact our clinical services team at email@example.com or 888-552-8988 if you have questions.
The T-Detect COVID Test is only available to individuals 18 years or older and located within the U.S.
The T-Detect COVID Test is not currently available in the state of New York. Awaiting local regulatory approvals.
Samples are processed within 5-7 days of receipt in the lab. Estimated total time for results is 7-10 days from the time of your blood draw.
*The T-detect COVID Test price does not represent the usual and customary charge for the T-Detect COVID Test, requires pre-payment, and is subject to change. The T-Detect COVID Test is currently not covered by health insurance. The T-Detect COVID Test is FSA/HSA eligible.